Senior Accountant in a leading international company
Northeast corridor of Atlanta
About this vacancy
For our client’s U.S. headquarters in Northeast Atlanta, YER is recruiting a Senior Accountant.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly energetic and
hands-on individual with a solid accounting background who
participates in completing all daily and monthly accounting tasks
with potential to lead a small team. In this role, you report
directly to the local Director of Finance & Administration, and
you are his right hand.
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable and
accounts receivables transactions to general ledger and ensure all
invoices and expenses are correctly approved and recorded in
accordance with finance policies.
- Perform the processing and recording of benefits allocations,
monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed asset
depreciation and recording of adjusting entries, if necessary.
- Perform detailed general account analysis and reconciliations,
including bank statements, fixed assets and employer's benefit
- Work closely with the warehouse to ensure correct accounting of
stock levels; assist in recording of daily cycle counts.
- Analyze month end activity, perform financial analysis.
- Participate in year-end audits.
- Conduct GL coding audit and approve invoices in Ariba and
- Perform ad hoc analysis and other projects as assigned.
- Actively improve process and maintain the updated
With its U.S. headquarters in the Northeast corridor of Atlanta,
our German client is a privately held company with outstanding
financial and market performance. Being a market leader in the
manufacturing of lighting fixtures and accessories for the
furniture industry, for shops and trade shows, our client looks
back on a successful history of 35 years and is a much-respected
partner in the industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong accounting background, applied knowledge of GAAP
- Experience working for small/midsize companies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills
- 3-4 years of experience in the accounting arena
- Strive for continuous improvement and has a hands-on
- Excels at managing critical deadlines and other project
- Advanced MS Office Skills, particularly Excel
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Interested in professional growth
- Experience with warehouse/inventory control processes is a