About this vacancy
Latexco has defined a clear growth path for the US & Canadian market and is looking for a Senior Business Analyst/Chief Information Officer.
In this position, as a valued staff member and reporting
directly to the CEO, your future opportunities will include:
- Work in partnership with the CEO on management reporting tools
and to monitor the performance of the business.
- Understand the company's business model for generating value
and translate the operational metrics into meaningful key
performance indicators - and prudently interpreting the
- Prepare the business case for any major investment or expansion
decisions in light of Latexco's strategy.
- Spot trends early and interpret information quickly to ensure
that appropriate action is agreed and carried out effectively.
- Setting up lean office and help driving change, efficiency
& transparency through digital transformation.
Manage the (big) data and be the final responsible of
- Be the master-user and developer for business intelligence
platform at Latexco USA.
- Work on the digital transformation of the administrative and
financial departments and liaise as the central IT contact person
with the Belgian headquarters' IT department.
- Work together with the accounting department to streamline
financial reporting and other management reportings and organize
all data in a lean way, make it transparent and easy to use for
constant analysis. Integrating accounting and reporting over the
East and West Facility of Latexco USA.
- Liaise with and develop with IT (Belgian headquarters),
appropriate tools to integrate all corporate data and extract
information to steer the operations. You have a great affection
with IT Tools, although programming skills are not required.
- Develop company-wide and business unit related dashboards and
act as a sparring partner.
- Develop, optimize and improve a new cost price calculation
model of full product portfolio.
- Ensure the accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial
reporting as well as compliance with any relevant reporting
- Maintain appropriate internal financial controls.
- Oversee the forecasting and budget process, collecting inputs,
and comparing the company's actual performance against budgeted
- Warrant strong control on costs and cash, whilst continuing to
enable the growth of the business.
- Control and report on the tax implications of the business
- Digital transformation & agility is your 2nd
nature, and you keep yourself up to date of the fast-changing
technology in the digital world.
- You are hands-on and are expected to work solely on improvement
Over time, we would expect the position to grow into a CIO
and/or CFO role, supervising the Accounting Department and acting
as a senior member of the board.
My client Latexco is an international company, with its global
headquarters in Belgium. Growing from a small family business
more than 60 years ago they grew towards a market leading position
with a global presence. The company offers innovative bedding
solutions and has engaged us on an exclusive basis to recruit for
this exciting opportunity.
In their particular field of expertise (manufacturer of latex
components and technical PU foam + mattress fulfillment), our
client is a world-leading provider with an excellent reputation. At
the core of their range, they offer high-quality raw materials and
highly innovative production processes.
The company has undergone substantial growth in recent years and
acquired a footprint in the US, Asia Pacific region, Spain, Latin
America and Sweden.
- Master degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- You are a true leader in your field, demonstrating passion and
- You show a hands-on approach regarding the financial
performance of the business, diving deep into the numbers and their
background, taking pride in ensuring high quality and timely
- You lead by example, rolling up your sleeves to become fully
engaged in all key initiatives.
- You apply intellectual acuity and business insights to advice
on strategic and commercial items.
- You have 5 to 7 years relevant work experience in Finance.
- Strong track record in driving and delivering results.
- Proactive behavior, taking initiative, and seeking continuous
- Flexible to work and thrive in a dynamic international business
environment - team player.
- Exceptional communication skills with a consultative approach
and ability to think critically.