About this vacancy
Our international client Bayards Aluminium Constructies B.V. is expanding in North America, and currently looking for an AREA SALES MANAGER WEST USA, for its HELIDECK/HELIPAD division. This newly-created roles will focus on the Healthcare industry with projects for hospitals & clinics and will interact directly with technical staff, architectural & large construction firms specializing in healthcare projects, the product being helipads for hospitals and other big commercial construction buildings that need landing facilities.
This position is a HOME-OFFICE based and report to the BD
Manager located in The Netherlands and interact with Bayards sales
& engineering teams located in Houston, TX and the
- Develop annual sales plans by implementing marketing strategies
and analyzing trends & results.
- Ensure execution of sales strategies, sales goals and achieve
targeted revenue & profit generation.
- Full responsibility in generating new leads, acquiring new
customers and projects through proactive sales initiatives in the
region focusing on the healthcare construction and air medical
- Collaborate regularly with engineers, operations & customer
support teams in Houston & Europe.
- Prepare and manage annual sales budget and maintain sales
- Assess industry and market trends as well as customer
requirements to set strategies.
- Attend tradeshows, conferences and industry related events in
- Support and promote the company's corporate philosophy and
Our client, Bayards Aluminium Constructies B.V. is a Dutch-based
company, one of the world's leading aluminum construction companies
specializing in design, engineering and production of aluminum
structures and solutions for architectural and infrastructural
projects. Main industry sectors include: shipbuilding,
architecture, bridges, defense, offshore structures, helidecks
& helipads, and high-tech.
Created in 1963, Bayards currently employs more than 220
highly-trained and skilled professionals in its Dutch headquarters
as well as 15 affiliated offices located in Europe, North &
South America, the Middle-East and Asia. Bayards teams have an
extensive knowledge of the behavior of aluminum as well as know-how
of production technology, which offers possibilities for successful
implementation of innovative ideas and advanced aluminum solutions
around the globe.
- Engineering Degree in Civil, Structural or equivalent.
- At least 5 years successful track record in multi-level B2B
selling in North America.
- Proven experience in construction/architecture/infrastructure
related to healthcare industry (hospitals, clinics, helicopter
medical services, helipads, heliports) with an established
- Strong experience in developing and maintaining US customer
base and partners.
- Solid technical skills with the ability to quickly gain an
understanding of the company's products and application's
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid and
- Skilled to work, interact and build relationships with all
levels of customers' organization.
- Self-starter, Highly-Motivated, Analytical, Problem-solver,
Creative-thinker, Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently, set regular clients' meetings
and send quotes in a timely manner.
- Open-minded individual with experience working in a
multi-cultural and matrix organization.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% throughout the region and