About this vacancy
YER is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager for our international client Binder Inc. This is an excellent opportunity for a technical sales professional with a long-term vision and superior customer service skills.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for an
assigned, geographical territory in which you will use your
technical foundation and sales experience of scientific capital
equipment. Your extensive experience with complex sales cycles
including multiple stakeholders will be invaluable in the
successful long-term expansion of our client's market share of
scientific measuring instruments.
Your passion for developing strong customer relationships paired
with your solid technical foundation have enabled you to establish
a proven track record of securing projects by closing deals. You
have the unique ability to identify new sales channels, establish
rapport with key decision makers and ultimately win the business of
the prospect for your employer.
- Sales of ovens, incubators, constant climate and environmental
simulation chambers through distributor's network and end
- Establishes and implements sales goals within management
- Develop and execute a business and marketing plan to support
distributors and focus on end users to target the Scientific Market
and the Industrial Market for Temperature Test Chambers.
- Understands and supports established sales policies and
procedures to ensure sales personnel provide proper and effective
treatment to customers.
- Identify and meet with laboratory end users, QC/QA, facilities,
production and purchasing personnel.
- Train and assist dealer representatives in the field of product
knowledge. Target the market on sales techniques.
- Reviews and resolves customer complaints in a professional and
timely manner as directed and/or required.
- Represents Company at trade organizations and trade shows as
- Travels to customer locations to complete sales calls as
required. 50% overnight travel time required.
Our client is the world's largest specialty
manufacturer of simulation chambers for scientific and industrial
applications. Its range of products and services find use in
routine applications, highly specific studies in research and
development and in production and quality assurance. Their North
American headquarter is located in Bohemia, New York. Some of their
clients include Bayer, BASF, Novartis, Aventis, Daimler, Bosch,
Siemens, Toyota, Philip Morris, Kraft Food, Nestlé to name a
For additional information about our clients
please see their YouTube channel:
- Excellent remunerations and bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k + Company Match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Car allowance
- B.S. degree in Science or Engineering
- 4+ years of capital equipment sales experience in relevant
- Research or quality laboratory experience
- Proven record of successful scientific equipment sales
- Ability to work under tight schedules and drive projects with
- Ability and willingness to travel 50% overnight
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytical with a problem-solving attitude