Project Manager - Food Processing Systems
About this vacancy
On behalf of our client, an expert in the poultry processing industry, YER is searching for a Home Office based Project Manager.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring effective and
efficient planning and implementation of projects for customers as
defined in the specific customer proposals/quotes.
- Verifying the scope of work on the quote to the proposed
- Defining production requirements based on the specific
- Ensuring timelines are kept and customer is updated through
project progress updates.
- Preparing for installation of equipment.
- Support installation as needed, and direct site managers
- Supporting the contractors installing the equipment.
- Perform make vs. buy process decisions for items needed for
- Ensuring all aspects of the project are handled in a timely
manner. (i.e. spare parts quote, spare blades for startup, third
party equipment is ordered and organized for delivery, bills are
issued, payments received)
- Solving problems as they arise in an effective and efficient
manner and with customer focus.
- Coordinate with other departments to meet project needs.
- Handle all project closure procedures after project sign off
was received from customer and work with finance to get final bill
sent to customer and get all items delivered out of stock in
- Attend onsite and offsite contractor meeting.
- Projects are implemented on time, with the defined
functionality, within budget and with high customer
- Occurring problems are solved in a constructive manner with the
- High degree of responsiveness to all stakeholders.
- Excellent working relations with all stakeholders through
effective and client focused communication.
- High customer satisfaction with provided support.
Our client is an International poultry processing systems
supplier. This is a research-driven company with unmatched
knowledge and expertise in the poultry processing industry. Founded
by industry experts, the company quickly expanded its worldwide
distribution into North and South America with a mission to
innovate, automate and bring cost-effective solutions to the
industry. Because of the company's impressive success story, strong
growth path and continuous expansion, we are currently seeking to
fill the vacancy of Project Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent combination
of education and experience
- Experience with project management involving capital
- Experience with technical service based, client-oriented
- Experience in the food processing industry (preferably poultry)
is a plus
- Must have strong communication skills and a customer-first
- Proven ability to establish, build and nurture business
- Great attention and focus to detail
- Is able to work independently and getting things done
- Willing and able to travel to customer locations on an
This is a very attractive role with an ambitious company,
offering candidates great long term career opportunities. Qualified
and motivated candidates are welcome to apply. We look forward to
hearing from you.