About this vacancy
YER is currently looking for a highly motivated President USA for our client, Schmitz Foam Products Inc.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and
high-energy leader. Given the growth in the various regions and in
particular in the USA, Schmitz has recently completed building a
new production facility in the South of Michigan. To lead these
operations, the company is looking for a true leader with a proven
track record in a production facility. The President USA must
have the drive, ambition, and the ability to build and grow the
organization, while growing the team and the customer base.
For our client, Schmitz Foam Products Inc., we are recruiting a
strong President USA who is experienced with at least 15 years of
experience in a managing position within a similar industry. The
President USA will contribute to the future development of the
company by growing the team and client base, which will assist in
shaping and forming the global organization.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the sports business or plastics industry and
having managed people or teams in companies in one of the following
senior roles; GM, MD, VP, or Director level.
- Together with the current VP, building and managing a local
team, establishing a customer base, supporting other teams with
- Creating new projects & cover existing projects.
- Bringing profound expertise and experience in the
- Able to handle teams with full responsibility including
- The will to develop an international unique organization with
the drive and ambition to reshape the artificial turf
- A leader who fully embraces the mission, vision and concept of
Schmitz, and wanting to further this development according to
- The ability to access and get in front of the senior and
decision making level of national and international organizations
with the goal of winning new prospects for Schmitz.
- Travel is a part of the job, but is in the range between 10% -
- Location will be in South of Michigan, traveling can be in
North, middle and South America, and Canada.
- Reports To: Board of Directors Schmitz Holding BV in
- Be able to operate and communicate at eye-to-eye level with
senior management peers in all divisions and corporate segments of
customers and suppliers.
- Be able to listen to the customers' needs and understands the
driving compelling events that drive the customers.
- Have excellent presentation and negotiation skills, and is a
well-accepted and perceived as a strong professional.
- Be able to tailor the products and services portfolio to the
needs of the specific customer situation and needs.
- Have a solid and well-established network that ranges from mid
to top level management in companies and corporations.
- Self-starting attitude, self-learning mentality and be able to
work independently/remotely from the parent company in the
Schmitz Foam Products Inc. is a subsidiary of Schmitz Holding BV
in the Netherlands. The company is the global market leader
in engineered prebuilt shock pads for artificial sports pitches,
selling their products to 60 countries.
Schmitz Foam Products Inc. offers a competitive compensation
package and excellent working conditions.
- Professional Skills: 15 years of experience in a similar
- Language Skills: English, in addition Dutch or German is a
- Education (min): Bachelor Degree is expected & MBA is
- Willingness to Travel (%): 30% max.