About this vacancy
An excellent career opportunity for an experienced strategic and analytical thinking professional for a Financial Analyst position with our international client located in Norcross, GA.
As the Financial Analyst, under the direction of the Director
Financial Controlling, you will be given the opportunity to be in
charge of all areas related to financial reporting and production
analysis within the organization. You will be responsible for
analyzing reported data and making continuous business improvement
recommendations by using your excellent analytical and strategic
thinking ability. In this key role, you will interface with
mid/upper management as well as German headquarters on a daily
basis. Our client is looking for an ambitious SAP expert that is
able to work in a fast-pace environment.
Main functions & responsibilities include:
- Consolidate financial, manufacturing and operational reports
and analyze the results.
- Report and analyze all sales data, including margin and selling
- Analyze current processes for streamlining and automation
- Develop and present recommendations on cost savings as well as
other initiatives that drive efficiency and reduce cycle time in
- Responsible for all treasury activities (i.e. daily cash
reporting, future cash availability forecasts, bank
reconciliations, and other cash management obligations).
- Report and analyze product/customer/segment profitability.
- Analyze and forecast major company cost positions.
- Establish cash flow statement reporting.
- Responsible for all CAPEX reporting, forecasting and
- Provide analytical reviews on P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Prepare monthly profitability estimates.
- Assist in gathering all budget/forecast data.
- Analyze cost center actual vs. FC/budget deviations on G/L
- Ensure that all reporting is submitted in timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or
- Minimum of 3-5 years of accounting/financial experience.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking ability.
- Experience with SAP ERP system.