Greater Atlanta Area
About this vacancy
This is an exciting opportunity for a well-versed supply chain management professional to manage warehouse and logistics processes in an international environment.
As the Warehouse Manager you will be given the opportunity to
manage and improve the warehouse and logistic processes including
shipping, receiving, RMA's, safety, equipment as well as inventory
control operations. Under supervision of the VP of Operations, you
will play a key role in the company and succeed with your in-depth
knowledge of logistics processes utilizing ERP modules and your
ability to resolve complex issues with minimum supervision. Your
strong process and procedure mindset and service attitude will be
an immense asset, allowing you to interface with customers and
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare annual counts and control inventory levels by
conducting recurring spot counts and reconciling with data storage
- Recruiting, training, orienting, assigning, scheduling,
coaching, counseling and disciplining staff.
- Evaluate staff for reviews and manage paid time off of
- Develop, oversee implementation and control observance of
company policies and procedures.
- Complete warehouse operation requirements by scheduling and
assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce
to ensure set productivity targets are met. Train staff and
monitor their performance and progress.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and
implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment, issuing work
orders and consumption reports as well as demand forecasts to
estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing,
following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with
- Additional job duties/responsibilities as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations or
- Minimum of 3 years of warehouse management and logistics
- Substantial experience with 3PL and associated warehouse
- Ability to resolve complex issues with minimum supervision, and
coordinate activities with other departments to meet
- Ability to take corrective actions or escalate issues to
- Ability to prioritize incoming requests based on sales and
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, MS Excel and Sage
- Strong customer service and retention skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with all
customers and departments.
- Excellent organizational skills.