Plant Manager – Stone industry
Shady Point, OK
About this vacancy
On behalf of our client Polycor, the largest fully-integrated manufacturer and distributor of natural stone, YER is seeking a Plant Manager.
Polycor has recently acquired a company in Oklahoma and is
looking for a Plant Manager who will be part of the integration of
this company to the group, maintaining the culture of the company
while aligning processes.
Develop an expertise of the natural stone products rapidly to
respond to all inquiries about the products and its technical
applications. Understand business application concepts and
- Manage all employees of the manufacturing plant (20 employees),
responsible for leadership and performance management.
- Ensure financial targets and other agreed targets are met.
- Make sure safety regulations and company policies are
- Work with the Director of Operations to get the best
performance from staff, drive the business to increase
- Review equipment needs and rationalize capital
- Oversee the ERP Implementation.
- Bridge the gap between business and IT on the following
domains: Finance, Procurement and Supply Chain Management.
- Plan and control staffing, development, organization, hardware
acquisitions, and facilities to ensure they are consistent with the
business plan of the company.
- Direct the design, development, and maintenance of systems,
programs, and systems software to meet management and company's
- Provide user training and support.
- Administer the Division's expense budget, within budgetary
guidelines to contribute to cost-effective operation of the
- Responsible for the overall Operations coordination from order
to invoice. Ensure proper follow-up with the client until order is
- Report Financial performance to Director of Operations
- Other duties as assigned.
Founded in 1987 in Québec, Canada, Polycor has
become the largest fully-integrated manufacturer
and distributor of natural stone
in North America today. Growth through acquisitions
has positioned our client as a leader and demonstrated
his desire to keep the rich legacy
of North American quarries alive.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in relevant field, with a minimum
of 5 years of proven success in a similar role, preferably in a
- ERP implementation experience is a plus.
- Must be extremely organized and adept at working in a
fast-paced, ever changing workplace.
- Main competencies required: Client Focus / Leadership / Quick
Learner /Project Management and business acumen.
- Fulltime position, based in Oklahoma, comprehensive benefit
- Must be able to stand, set, stoop and lift up to 50 pounds on a
- Must be physically capable of rapid, unimpeded movement to all
areas of the plant.