About this vacancy
We are currently recruiting a On-Site Project Manager for our client KNAPP Automation Logistics, Inc. in Atlanta, GA.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly energetic Team
Player who has the ability to supervise, coordinate, and
communicate in an intercultural environment. As a On-Site Project
Manager you will be able to utilize your experience in installing
complex systems and maintaining sites. You will further develop
your acquired skills in managing all on-site activities including
safety, quality, scheduling, and customer satisfaction.
- Managing the KNAPP Site Team.
- Managing sub-contractors and vendors onsite.
- Client management onsite and first customer contact for all
site related activities.
- Monitoring the Installation and Commissioning progress,
preparing measures, and ensuring that all tasks are completed on
- Quality assurance of all onsite work conducted by KNAPP and
KNAPP sub vendors.
- Monitoring and improving site safety.
- Regular reporting of progress and deviations.
- Communicating and coordinating with the Project Manager.
KNAPP Automation Logistics, Inc. is the fast growing US
Subsidiary of KNAPP AG, a global player in the field of warehouse
automation and warehouse logistics. The company is a leader in the
world market among suppliers of intralogistic complete solutions
and automated warehouse systems. KNAPP AG delivers innovative
solutions to customers in the pharmaceutical, fashion, cosmetic,
retail (food/non-food), media, optics, office, tobacco, tools &
spares, and 3PL industries all over the world.
- Excellent Salary
- Health Benefits and Life Insurance
- 401k with match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Experience in supervising sites.
- Good technical knowledge of mechanical and electrical
- All around commercial business awareness.
- Must have experience in tracking schedule and safety
- OSHA Knowledge, ideally certified.
- Experience in quality assessment of onsite installations.
- Good knowledge on MS Project Tools.
- National and International travel will be required.
- Fluent in English, German language skills preferred.