About this vacancy
On behalf of our client, a leader manufacturer in high-end and superior quality ceramic tiles, YER is looking for an Architectural Sales Representative.
The Architectural Sales Representative is an energetic,
people-person, and polished individual with a creative spirit and a
great sense of esthetics. He/she has a background in sales or
account management and some interior design knowledge. This role is
ideal for someone who has an interest in working with architects,
designers, and general contractors as well as a desire to succeed
and excel. Extensive traveling within the Northwestern United
States should be expected.
- Promote the product lines by conducting frequent visits with
clients and at tradeshows and special events
- Work independently yet cooperatively with the company to reach
- Service existing accounts with the goal of nurturing
relationships and increasing sales
- Identify and set up new accounts to increase market share and
- Set up and maintain client displays and merchandising
- Resolve any client concerns and complaints by developing viable
and fair solutions
- Monitor competition by gathering current information on
pricing, products, and merchandising techniques.
- Visit job sites in the event of a job problem and follow proper
observation and recording protocol
Our client, StonePeak Ceramics, is a high-end manufacturer of
superior quality ceramic tiles and a leader in the industry. The
company designs trendy products that are beautiful and classy.
Additionally, StonePeak is an innovator in the industry
thanks to its pioneering technologies.
Experience, Competencies, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- At least 5 years of proven outside sales experience. A plus if
in tile and stone industry, builder industry, or design
- College Degree preferred, Interior Design Degree highly
- Superior verbal and written English communication skills
- Driven, outgoing, positive and confident
- Driver's License (must provide current MVR). Must be able to
travel extensively in the Northwestern United States
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision