Finance Manager, USA and Canada
About this vacancy
On behalf of our client, YER is seeking a Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Board in Europe, the Finance Manager will:
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information
to managerial staff while recommending further courses of
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results
and the company's actual performance compared to the business
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and
objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
- Liaise with the finance department (in Europe) and auditors to
ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is
The Finance Manager will be measured against individual targets
and the local P&L. Together with the Managing Director, the
Finance Manager represents the USA and Canada organizations in
management meetings with the board in Europe, and is fully
responsible and accountable for delivering results agreed with the
We are looking for a reliable Finance Manager that will analyze
every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and
guidance to local Managing Director and the Finance Director of the
company. The goal is to enable the company's leaders to make sound
business decisions and meet the company's objectives. The culture
demands a hands-on approach and a mentality with an attention to
detail and information.
We offer an attractive compensation package that includes base
salary, bonus, care and normal corporate benefits.
- Proven experience as a Finance Manager
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate
financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be
considered a plus.