About this vacancy
This is an exciting opportunity for a well-versed marketing professional
With a long-term vision and superior knowledge of the digital marketing implementation.
As the Marketing Director you will be given the opportunity to
improve our client's brand awareness and image. After a training
phase of about three months including time in Germany, you will be
responsible for planning and implementing a creative, effective and
efficient marketing strategy with the focus on digital marketing.
Based in the company's Atlanta, GA area office, you will be a
member of the local managing board and will report to the CEO of
Dornbracht Americas with a strong strategy and content related
reporting line to the global head of marketing at the company's HQ
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Define and implement the regional marketing strategy in
alignment with HQs. Adjust & ensure implementation of the
international marketing strategy/programs for the region. Manage
the regional marketing content and communication plan.
- Drive digital transformation of our marketing and sales
approach. Implement CRM and establish a best in class lead
management to drive sales growth.
- Analyze & evaluate regional, target group specific
opportunities. Develop & implement marketing programs, new
product launch and sales campaigns accordingly. Manage our
multichannel communication activities and partners. Focus: online,
social media, PR, classic media, tradeshows, and events.
- Participate in and lead global marketing projects as
- Develop & maintain regional networks and be a brand
ambassador for Dornbracht and Alape within the relevant A&D
- Continuous monitoring & evaluation of market environment,
target groups, and competition.
Responsibility for the marketing budget. Continuous evaluation of
success/improvement of all marketing activities
- Manage and develop the marketing department and related
- Frequent interaction with the Sales team on promotions, events,
and display activities.
The Dornbracht Group, currently consisting of the brands
Dornbracht and Alape, is a family-owned manufacturer of luxury and
premium products for bathroom, spa and kitchen. The Dornbracht
Group is committed to design excellence and to the highest product
quality standards in both residential and commercial
applications. All product solutions and systems are designed,
precision engineered and manufactured in Germany to offer the
ultimate level of comfort and durability. With approximately 30
people, the subsidiary Dornbracht Americas supports all sales,
marketing and customer service activities of its brands Dornbracht
and Alape in the USA, Canada, Central and South America.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Brand Management or
- 7+ years of relevant business experience in marketing and brand
- Experience with digital marketing, CRM, brand communication,
PR, customer centric marketing
- Experience in managing people and leadership
- Ideal professional experiences:
- premium/luxury product category
- working with interior designers and architects
- working in international companies
- knowledge of Microsoft CRM systems and Sitecore
- Not a requirement: experience with plumbing products or
- Excellent organizational, verbal & communication skills,
strong writing skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure to meet deadlines,
solve problems and manage relationships
- Role requires frequent national and international travel