About this vacancy
On behalf of our international client in the Southern Atlanta Area, I am currently searching an experienced Senior Accountant.
For further growth and continued success, the Senior Accountant,
under the direction of the President, will be given the opportunity
to complete all daily financial tasks and correspond with other
corporate departments in order to ensure proper accounting for
purchases and expenses. This is an excellent opportunity for a
highly energetic individual with a solid accounting/finance
background who is able to lead a small team and willing to travel
outside of the U.S. Our client's intention is to move into a new
facility in 2018 and start an assembly process in North America.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and understand all systematic processes being performed
within the accounting department.
- Handle A/P and A/R postings as well as monthly reconciliations
- Correspond with other corporate departments to ensure proper
accounting for purchases and expenses.
- Prepare and review monthly, quarterly and yearly financial
- Assist in month/year end closing procedures and financial
- Coordinate and assist with tax matters and assure timely
completion of corporate tax returns and other regulatory
- Assist with HR related topics as needed.
- Fulfill other tasks and ad hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred, or major experience
in this field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an accounting role
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with a variety of accounting concepts, practices
- Proven analytical and numbers aptitude
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Willingness to work in an international group and to travel
- Desire and flexibility to interact with European counterparts
on a daily basis
- Good communication skills, German language skills are a
- Professional demeanor, team-oriented and self-reliant