Vice President of Sales
About this vacancy
Capital Equipment Systems for municipal and industrial water and wastewater treatment plants.
This is a new position within the US based management structure
and we are looking for a high achiever who will be responsible for
leading and expanding the current sales team. The job reports
directly to the President and requires an individual with
experience in selling complex mechanical systems and solutions in a
Business-to-Business and/or business-to-Government environment.
This is a great position for sales leaders with a can-do-attitude
who can build a successful sales team while being very much
involved in the sales process as well.
- Overall responsible for the sales numbers of the US inc.
- Responsible for managing and building a succesful sales team by
hiring, coaching, training and mentoring a group of sales
- Overall responsible for client satisfaction and
- Responsible for all aspects of the companies shortterm and
longterm sales strategy.
- Business development and sales leadership with a fast-growing
- Well established Global organization with impeccable track
- Directly reports to the President of the US based
- The company offers a competitive compensation package, along
with a dynamic. work environment. We offer challenging projects and
training to ensure success.
Our International client manufactures and delivers
state-of-the-art equipment for municipal and industrial water and
wastewater treatment and is among the worldwide leading suppliers
in the field of wastewater/sludge treatment and process
engineering. With more than 175 years of commitment to drinking
water and wastewater treatment, our client has always been an
innovator in this field. To lead and grow their US based sales
team, we are currently seeking to fill the position of Vice
President of North-American Sales.
Candidates are expected to meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 10 years of proven experience in sales and
business development in general, preferably in a combination of B2B
and B2G (Government) settings.
- A demonstrated knowledge of capital equipment projects,
preferably involving wastewater treatment. (At least a basic
understanding of engineered systems-which utilize pumps, valves,
instrumentation and controls)
- A minimum of 5 years in a leadership position over a sales
- Candidate must possess as a minimum a BS degree or equivalent
experience; an advanced degree is a plus.
- Experience working with manufacturer's representatives is a
- Proven ability to develop long term business and sales
Qualified and motivated candidates are welcome to apply. If you
are an ambitious professional with strong sales leadership
capabilities, we look forward to speaking to you soon.